Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
$25.00 to $30.00 hourly
If you're looking to further your career in accounting and enjoy solving complex problems, Accountemps has a terrific long-term temporary Staff Accountant position available for you to check out. As a Staff Accountant, you will prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliation. During the monthly close, you will hold responsibility over many aspects of internal reporting. You will assist in developing and implementing accounting policies. In addition, you will play an active role in compliance, collaborate with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and review schedules for the reporting processes. This position is very involved as it will produce Cash Flow projections, Budgets, and Financial Statements. If you are interested in hearing more please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum?]
How you will make an impact
- Prepare complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll
- Perform month end close, journal entries with minimum supervision
- Analyze and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner
- Be responsible for analysis of income statements and balance sheets and communicate findings to management
- Maintain capital lease and monthly payment schedules
- Take part the in implementation and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures, ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Ad-hoc tasks and special projects, as needed
- Support fixed asset ledger, depreciation, and reconciliation
- Take part in various department-wide initiatives
- Assist in the month end, quarter end and year end closing process including monthly financial close workbook preparation
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Solid understanding of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Bank reconciliations experience preferred
- Deep understanding of Bank Account Reconciliation
- Aged Receivables experience preferred
- Bank Account Reconciliation experience
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Ability to meet deadlines
- 2+ years of recent and relevant accounting experience
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Fully formed organizational, written and verbal communication skills
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills ? helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune? magazine?s list of ?World's Most Admired Companies? since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.###.#### or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Loading some great jobs for you...