Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Category Marketing Manager Job Summary:
As a Category Marketing Manager you will specialize in supporting a category (i.e., Cameras or Computers). As the Marketing Manager for your category, you are responsible for aligning marketing strategies and assets in support of the business. Our Category Marketing Manager will be an experienced content manager who can increase customer adoption, customer retention, awareness and discovery of products in their category.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead customer understanding, identifying their barriers and triggers to purchase
- Develop customer segmentation and drive marketing plans to grow different segments through customer lifecycle of acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth
- Develop and execute cross-category marketing strategies to help introduce customers to this category including the exclusive products listed here; identify and maximize cross-interaction where businesses overlap
- Plan, coordinate and execute merchandising initiatives, testing and measuring different approaches to messaging, presentation, and identifying those which drive the greatest increase in customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth
- Improve performance of paid traffic channels by partnering with all traffic-driving mechanisms (Search, Affiliates, Email, SEO etc.)
- Use varied methods such as audio, video, forums, blogs to extend awareness of our products
- Be a passionate advocate for customers and help ensure a thorough and intuitive user experience while meeting business goals
- Strong understanding of multi-faceted marketing campaign development
- Understanding and delivery of business and marketing metrics and KPI s
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal/written/communication Skills
- Able to develop and deliver project budgets
- Forward thinking with experience partnering and influencing across functional business areas
- Demonstrated success delivering results, overcoming obstacles, and driving change
- Agile, solutions-oriented and self-starter
- Bachelor s Degree
- 5+ years of retail marketing or consumer product experience
We at ADORAMA believe in respecting & encouraging diversity and as such we gladly abide by all EEOC regulations. We will never turn down a qualified employee based on race, religion, gender, sexual-identification, disability, or any other protected class. All jobs are and will continue being awarded based on merit.
Loading some great jobs for you...