Alliance Physical Therapy Partners is a national therapy provider, providing unmatched treatment and care to patients across multiple service lines. Alliance views every patient and employee interaction as an opportunity to help that person reach their goals, and provides world-class resources to assist all individuals in achieving those goals. With a focus on personal and professional growth, Alliance is seeking employees who have a vision for success.
The Clinic Director is responsible for efficient clinical services, operations, clinic growth and staff development. The Clinic Director will maximize growth by providing uncompromised therapy services and consistently initiating direct marketing to sustain and develop referral sources. Success will be measured not only by meeting revenue, profit, growth and compliance goals, but also by relationships built with the staff, patients, and referral sources, as well as the clinical training and development of staff.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Provides therapy to patients maintaining the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
* Identifies staff development opportunities and facilitates learning and development to advance clinical skills.
* Assists in development and implementation of clinical policies and procedures regarding patient care and compliance policies.
* Assures necessary equipment is available and in clean and safe working order.
* Directs patient care and supervision of care including evaluation, assessment and planning, to insure proper case management
* Directly supervises therapists and other clinical staff within the office.
* Recruits, selects and retains clinical and support staff.
* Practices sound employee management techniques in accordance with the company procedures, the employee handbook and existing state, federal and other employment laws.
* Utilizes other corporate resources in situations where uncertainty exists in potentially problematic employee relations or other management issues.
* Consistently communicates with staff through staff meetings, annual reviews, and informal open-door practices. Provides constructive feedback and coaching and manages staff performance issues proactively.
* Advances the growth of the clinic by actively supporting the company mission and goals.
* Assures compliance with Federal / Medicare guidelines and company compliance policies.
* Manages the staffing schedule of the clinic, approves time cards, PTO requests and maintains an appropriate staff mix and coverage levels.
* Develops and implements a systematic marketing plan which includes making sales calls to physicians, nurses, clinicians and other potential referral sources.
* Provides educational marketing programs for referral sources, area businesses, and the general community.
* Analyzes patient satisfaction survey feedback to understand how to improve services.
* Communicates with referral sources by providing regular feedback regarding patient progress.
* This list of duties is not intended to be all-inclusive, and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that senior management may deem necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
* Graduate of an accredited program in Physical therapy
* Licensed or eligible in the state of practice. Certification in areas of practice.
* Three or more years' experience as a practicing therapist with knowledge of what is required to run a successful clinic. Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
* Clinical skills acquired through study and practice suitable for the clinic setting.
* Management skills sufficient to operate a successful clinic.
* Highly developed communication and customer relations skills.
Competitive pay and bonuses, employer-paid insurance benefits, 401k plan, continuing education and licensing incentives, employee discounts, paid time off and holidays