Compensation: $47,740.00 - $62,720.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
We are North America s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!Job Description
THE Largest Security Company in North America is NOW HIRING SITE SUPERVISORGREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!Starting pat at $17.00 PAID WEEKLY!Full-time Employment with Full-Time Benefits!Uniforms Provided for All Officers!
The Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Supervisor leads the day to day activities of assigned shifts in the client s GSOC. This position is responsible for line-level supervision of up to ten Lead Operators and Operators. The GSOC Supervisor assures that all GSOC positions are staffed with qualified personnel and that all operations are conducted in line with established policy and procedure. This position is under the direction of the Operations Manager. Essential Job Functions:
- Receiving shift pass down information, and conducting shift briefings to provide updates, assignments, training, and uniform compliance
- Maintaining situational awareness of natural and man-made events that may compromise the safety and security of personnel, business operations, and infrastructure for client locations globally
- Drafts and sends emergency mass notifications and other crisis communications
- Ensuring that field personnel respond to all emergencies: medical, fire, hazardous materials, natural disasters, and accidents
- Assisting the Client s security personnel with the development and/or revision of security operation center processes, protocols, and systems
- Identifying and routing security for resolution of any nuisance or trouble (physical security) alarms
- Provides back-up, support, and on-call function as-needed
- Oversees quality control and oversight for all production, support, and staffing functions in conjunction with GSOC Operations Manager
- Directly assists in developing and maturing the capabilities of the GSOC including support for operations and the intelligence/analytics areas
- Supervise the maintenance and deployment of a GSOC knowledge management dashboard (ex: SharePoint Site or other tool)
- Works with Operations Manager to identify process and quality improvements
- Represent the GSOC in meetings with client personnel
- Triage and manage incidents of workplace violence or other associate misconduct
- Developing and executing training for the Operators in all control room functions and conducting training exercises with the field leadership team
The ideal candidate will possess:
- College Degree (BA) or equivalent work experience in an operations center or dispatch capacity
- At least four years of experience in security
- Excellent instructional, customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in conducting research/analysis
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, at times stressed work environment
- Comfortable with high-tech work environment and constant learning of new tools and innovations
- Flexibility to work all shifts, and willingness to assist the team with overtime when needed
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Windows OS
- Self-motivated, curious, and knowledgeable pertaining to news and current events
- Good working knowledge of security systems for access control, CCTV systems, badging systems, alarm monitoring systems
- A dependable team player with business maturity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, skills, and standards required to perform essential job functions.Closing
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.Requisition ID
2020-400304Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...