Compensation: $24,500.00 - $30,370.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Assemble and prepare soft serve and Blizzard cakes (or ready to decorate cakes may be used), including decorating with icing, gel, drawings, decorating kits, air brush, edible images and letterings. Ensure all cake products meet the Dairy Queen standards of quality and excellence. May be required to meet requirements of all other staff positions. Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and decorate cake products according to customer specifications and all applicable standards and procedures.
- Properly and safely operate and maintain cake and soft serve equipment while following all health and safety standards.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of decorated cakes at all times, including back-up cakes during holidays, national promotions and other peak cake occasions.
- Keep display freezer full at all times to the proper level with a variety of cakes attractively displayed.
- Conducts sampling and actively sells products
- Take and fill customer cake orders in a professional and timely manner.
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Work as a "team" member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Clean work area, organize and stock needed items.
- Stock and execute proper rotation of products.
- Keep cake production area and equipment clean and sanitary throughout shift using the PRIDE cake area checklist.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be out of building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas, etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal and other maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Inform immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff.
- Prepare and decorate cakes according to assigned specifications including cakes for special orders and walk-in customers.
- Operates cake production area in accordance with established PRIDE standards, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to standards for quality, value, service and cleanliness.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant employees and customers to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate.
- Communicate all significant issues, both positive and negative, with management staff.
Associated topics: cleaner, cleaning, dish, dishwasher, lavavajillas, lavaplatos, plates, service assistant, stock, wash
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...