Emergency Medical Technician
FirstMed Ambulance Services in Sun Valley, CA
- Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health - Emergency Medical Technician/Paramedic
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $36,370.00 - 59,070.00 / Year*
FirstMed Ambulance is hiring!
At FirstMed Ambulance we believe our team members are our strongest asset. Our ability to provide superior patient care, great customer service and to keep our motto "Service for Life" always in mind and in practice, helps us to be leaders in ambulance transportation. Since 2006, FirstMed Ambulance has established an unparalleled reputation as a dependent and reliable ambulance transportation company. With our existing BLS and CCT programs and with the addition of our newly approved ALS program we give our EMT s the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of service levels. As we continue to satisfy the growing demand for medical transportation, FirstMed offers opportunities for growth and advancement in a variety of career paths.
Whether you are just beginning your career in EMS or are looking to make a change because your current environment does not give you the job satisfaction you need, FirstMed Ambulance Service has a place for you.
We are seeking new and experienced EMTs for full-time and part-time positions, to meet the growing demand in Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
We need people just like you. Apply today!
- 10 hour shifts
- 24 hour shifts
- Disaster Response Team (FEMA)
- Competitive Pay
- Available Overtime
- Flexible scheduling for employees looking to pursue higher education and still work
- Critical Care Transport experience (EMT's working alongside with Registered Nurses and Respiratory Therapist)
- Several opportunities for growth (FTO, Field Supervisor, Crew Chief, Division Supervisor)
Yes we pay for:
- LADOT Permit
- OC EMS Accreditation
- CPR Renewals
- Class-A Uniforms
- Training and Orientation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- CPR, ACLS, and PALS training
- State EMT Certification
- Current Healthcare CPR Card (American Heart Association)
- Ambulance Drivers Permit
- California Driver s License
- Current original DMV "K-4" printout
- Valid Medical Examiners Certification (DL-51)
- Valid Ambulance Driver's Permit (DL-61)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.50 to $15.50 /hour
Associated topics: emergency department, emergency room, emt, emt b, life, lpct, paramedic, slh, technician, technician emergency
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!