Service Dispatchers/Call Center Representatives
Kelly Services in Minneapolis, MN
- Industry: Customer Service/Call Center - Call Center/Customer Service Representative
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $46,575.00 - 72,790.00 / Year*
Kelly Services is recruiting for Service Dispatcher roles in Plymouth, MN! These are Temp-to-Hire opportunities with our national client Stanley Security Solutions and we are seeking dedicated and motivated individuals to join the team.
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple shift times available!
- 6:30am-3pm, 7:30am-4pm, 8:30am-5pm, 10am-6:30pm, or 10:30am-7pm
- $16 an hour
- Service Dispatchers are responsible for the timely dispatch of Customer initiated requests for service.
- This position regularly interacts with Customers, associates within the call center, and Field Service Technicians.
- This position is required to schedule with Customers, dispatch Field Service Technicians and follow up on the timely completion of both service requests and preventative maintenance and fire inspections.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and professional telephone skills.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Effective reasoning ability; solve practical problems, interpret and take decisive action on instruction.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in dealing with sensitive and confidential information and matters.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Two+ years in a customer service discipline, and/or call center or Security support experience
Please call/text Kayla at 612-###-#### or email ...@kellyservices.com for immediate consideration!
Why Kelly ?
As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on in the evolving world of workjust ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Associated topics: associate, call center specialist, customer care associate, customer service, customer service associate, customer service representative, intern, service specialist, system support, technical assistant
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!