Compensation: $191,260.00 - $191,260.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Loading some great jobs for you...
Responds to medical emergencies and gives competent first aid care to guests and associates within certified training levels and in accordance with approved Cedar Fair and Muskegon County protocols. Ability to write reports with grammatical proficiency and according to medical training.Qualifications
- Must possess valid State of MI EMT Certification (EMT-B, EMT-I, EMT-P) NREMT and CPR.
- Exemplify Cedar Fair Cornerstones of Safety, Courtesy, Service, Cleanliness and Integrity
- Provide basic clinical, life support and/or emergency care to guests and associates including wound care, removing splinters, administering over-the-counter medications (benadryl) and basic health evaluations
- Process and complete departmental paperwork and maintain high degree of confidentiality
- Clean and maintain all supplies, materials and building
- Assist with following up on patients as needed
- Perform all job duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements
- Ability to drive, or learn to drive a golf-cart.
- Access, resolve and contain situations and take appropriate action steps based upon policies and training
- Give verbal directions and assist guests and associates; including lost and/or separated guests
- Communicate using a two way radio and telephone
- Call for assistance and respond to emergency situations
- Monitor and prevent unauthorized entry into Park or restricted areas
- Write legible, timely concise and accurate statements or reports for incidents and investigations
- Assist with the cleanliness and upkeep of work areas
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Ability to successfully complete all Michigan's Adventure training
- Ability to be on time and complete all scheduled shifts
- Ability to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet business needs
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to work with a diversified work force
- Ability to carry, push, pull, lift, grip, grasp and hold objects weighing 50 pounds or more
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time; up to 6 hours without a break
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time; up to 6 hours without a break
- Ability to walk for extended periods of time; up to 6 hours without a break
- Ability to bend, twist, kneel, squat, climb, awkward positions and reach above shoulders
- Ability to demonstrate average manual dexterity, vision, hearing and fitness
- Ability to with frequent contact with abrasive/sharp objects, skin irritants and toxic exposure (cleaning supplies)
- Ability to work with moderate exposure to loud noise and slippery/wet floors
- Ability to work with the moderate potential of exposure to blood borne pathogens
- Ability to work with moderate exposure to Sun radiation and extreme cold, heat and humidity
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal supervision
- Ability to utilize strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Abilityto speak before large groups of people
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English in a manner that is sufficient for effective communication with supervisors, employees, vendors and guests
- Ability to pass random drug tests; offers contingent upon passing substance abuse screening test and/or criminal background check
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Associated topics: blood collection, medical laboratory science, medical technologist, sterile processing technician, technician i, technician ii, technician iii, technician lab, testing, toxicology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...