Behavioral Telehealth Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Master's Degree in Social Work or Counseling, required.
Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), required.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, required. Master's Degree in Nurse Practitioner Program, preferred.
Current license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State, required.
Case Manager Certification (CCM), preferred.
Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible behavioral healthcare experience, required.
Working knowledge of computer applications (i.e. Microsoft, Electronic Medical Record, etc.), required.
Ability to communicate well and effectively interact with team members and patients. Sensitive to cultural diversity and low literacy issues in care provision.Job Description
Manages the daily operations and staff performing behavioral telehealth care. Ensures delivery of care, productivity and timeliness. Communicates updates, policy revisions, performance outcomes and significant events. Evaluates practice for quality, timelines and process consistency.
Schedule requires 2 night shifts (8:00pm-8:30am) per month and flexibility to work weekends.
1. Selects, develops, manages and evaluates direct reports.
Coordinates staff orientation and training programs. Documents and assesses effectiveness of staff training.
Ensures staff provides case management within scope of practice in compliance with department protocols.
Monitors individual staff caseloads and patient treatment plans to ensure effective delivery of care, productivity and timeliness.
Develops staff performance evaluations in collaboration with leadership.
2. Performs staff-level psychosocial assessment and care management, as required.
3. Develops and reports on case management metrics related to outcomes, trends and issues.
4. Collaborates with clinical and non-clinical leadership on program interpretation and guidance.
5. Revises operational processes, policies and procedures to ensure overall program effectiveness.
6. Completes documentation in accordance with policies and procedures of the organization, State and Federal regulations
7. Performs related duties as required.
*ADA Essential Functions
Loading some great jobs for you...