TEMP Medical Office Assistant NYC - FlexStaff
Compensation: $69,020.00 - $105,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Successful completion of a six-month (6) to one (1) year course in Medical Assisting at an accredited school, required.
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), preferred.
- Prior experience and demonstrated competence as a medical assistant, preferred.
- Data entry skills (80 kpm), required. Ability to communicate effectively.
In the Medical Office Assistant role you will perform direct patient care under the supervision of a physician or appropriate clinician and related clerical duties supporting operational needs.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Preparing treatment rooms for patient examinations and ensuring the cleanliness and availability of appropriate equipment and supplies.
- Interviewing patients to obtain medical information and peforming measurement and screening procedures.
- Obtaining specimens from patients as directed by a clinician.
- Assisting the clinician during examinations, procedures and treatment as required.
- Preparing, sterilizing and calibrating equipment.
- Strictly adhering to infection control standards while performing duties.
- Performing related clerical duties supporting operational needs.
- Performing other duites as required.
Loading some great jobs for you...