Compensation: $33,130.00 - $47,770.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
$17.10 to $19.80 hourly
We currently have a short-term temporary-to-full-time opening for an intelligent, highly-skilled Receptionist in a growing company. This original and stable company offers a rewarding work environment with fulfilling challenges and is based in the New York, New York region. Are you a hard worker who can tackle multiple projects at the same time? Then this Receptionist position is for you.
- Receive, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Route all incoming phone calls to the appropriate individuals
- Maintain various office files and provide general office filing support
- Create a welcoming environment for visitors
- Put in orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Wield strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing support
- Be an asset to other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Incoming phone call management skills required
- Comprehensive knowledge of Administrative Office
- Expertise in Answer Customer
- Optimistic, perceptive, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This position is offered exclusively through OfficeTeam. Contact us today about a magnificent Receptionist opening that offers career growth.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...