EMS Supervisor - EMT or Paramedic
Compensation: $114,195.00 - $62,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Loading some great jobs for you...
We have an opening for an EMT or Paramedic to join us as a Seasonal EMS Supervisor to work with our EMS Team located in Saratoga Springs, NY!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: This EMT or Paramedic will be the EMS Supervisor over our EMS Team.
* Typically oversees the supervision of a team of EMTs within a health center
* Dual role combines clinical, professional expertise (i.e., EMT) and supervisory responsibilities
* Fulfills the job expectations of an EMT dedicating an agreed upon percentage of time to clinical duties
* Manages a limited number of employees - responsible for following appropriate processes for talent acquisition, staff development and performance management and provides input to the Director of Site Operations for the final staffing decisions. Responsible for interviewing, training and onboarding new colleagues
* Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective health center performance
* Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director of Site Operations
* Makes recommendations regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis - presents to Director of Site Operations for approval
* Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, policy and licensing requirements
* Completes incident reports as needed and provides assistance to Medical Care and outcomes dept regarding investigations and the resolution of complaints
* Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of policies or procedures is followed
* Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
* Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication etc.
* Assists in the identification and use of local per diems to ensure appropriate staffing levels are met
* Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and shares information regularly
* Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader at the site to manage internal site issues
* May require other duties as assigned
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it. We are an equal opportunity employer.
* Completion (with passing grades) from an accredited Emergency Medical Technician program, EMT Certification as defined within the state in which contract exists
* Current certification in health care provider ARC or AHA Basic Life Support required
* At least three years experience as an EMT in an emergency room, with an ambulance/EMS service, occupational health clinic or other ambulatory care clinic.
* Prior management experience preferred.
Associated topics: emergency department, emergency medical technician, emergency room, emt basic, lpct, medic, paramedic, pmt, technician iii, technician iv
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...