Dispatcher / Service Coordinator
Compensation: $38,380.00 - $51,940.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Law Enforcement
Loading some great jobs for you...
*****We interrupt this job posting to bring you a message from our owners*****
'I'm Brad, my wife's name is Sarah, and since 1999 we've been serving Austin as the best little plumbing & HVAC company in Texas. We only hire the highest skilled, most reliable employees. But we don't stop there: If Sarah and I wouldn't want them over to our house for dinner, they don't work with us at Radiant, period. Not only are our employees knowledgeable and courteous, but they're all-around great folks who will go out of their way to make sure that our customers are taken care of. Solving problems for our customers, doing the job right and standing by all of our work 100% -- it's just what we do.'
We are Looking for a Talented Dispatcher to:
- Organize & coordinate daily schedules based on call priority & technician ability
- Dispatch & debrief our technicians
- Monitor performance of service techs
- Communicate with customers in a timely & effective manner
- Understand sales goals & hold team accountable
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Plumbing Experience OR HVAC Experience OR Dispatching Experience (Required)
- A hawk-like eye for details (at least to the point where they read this whole job posting)
- Problem-solving skills that rival Sherlock Holmes's (probably also loves puzzles)
- Focus on top notch-customer service
- An empathetic and upbeat attitude
- A backbone! Our dispatchers thrive under pressure.
- A drive for excellence
- No qualms with making quick decisions as things change throughout the day
- Experience with ServiceTitan (not required, but it will give you a major leg up if you have it)
What You Can Expect:
- Full-Time: Monday-Friday 9:30 am - 6:00 pm, +1 Saturday per month
- $15-$20/hour (depending on experience level)
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision (Oh my!)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Retirement Saving: We help set you up a 401(k) with company matching.
- Stability: We've been in business since 1999, and we're only getting better!
- Team-Focused Work Environment
- Ongoing Professional and Personal Development Training Opportunities: Both in-house and across the country.
- Fun! We're a little goofy, and no one here is above a little 'toilet humor' (Check out our Instagram to see what we mean:
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving our customers as well as the greater good by contributing to both local and global causes.
>>>>>Think you've got what it takes?<<<<<
If this sounds like you, we need you to do 2 things:
STEP 1: Click 'Apply' to upload a resume, or apply directly at:
STEP 2: Call this number and read the script below. Put your best voice forward, remember, you're the
voice of our company. 512-###-####
'Hello, this is _____(Your Name)_____ with Radiant Plumbing & Air Conditioning. I m calling in regard to your service request for plumbing.
I do see in our notes that you are only available until 1 pm and I do apologize but at this time it does not look like we will be able to make it before that time.
Unfortunately, my technician had to return to a late installation job that carried on from last night.
As of right now, we do have availability for the rest of the week. Is there another day that would work best for you?
Are there any time constraints on your schedule for that day?
Sounds good. I have you on the schedule for (day of the week) . As soon as our technician becomes available we will give you a 30-45 minute heads-up call.
Thank you for choosing Radiant. We look forward to delivering 5-star service to you.'
And you're all done! We look forward to hearing from you!
Associated topics: 911, call, command center, communication, communication specialist, dispatcher, fire, hospital, phone, telecommunicator
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...