Compensation: $83,450.00 - $117,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Loading some great jobs for you...
Restore Cryotherapy is the antithesis of the traditional doctor's office and we are hiring! Our locations are fun, social and transparent. We provide whole body and localized Cryotherapy, IV services, Hyperbaric therapy, allergy testing and treatment, as well as a variety of blood testing and diagnostic services.
Our nurses have labeled this "the most fun you can have at a nursing job while still helping people in a meaningful way." You get to spend time in a positive environment with clients that are proactively addressing their health and wellness needs.
Our clients tend to be active, fun, and healthy. We work directly with professional sports teams as well as many of the top health and wellness organizations in the country! We value work/live balance, offer insurance benefits for full time employees and provide attractive schedule options!
In 2019 we were awarded the Greater Austin Business Award for Employee Health & Wellness!
The Ideal Candidate would have the following characteristics:
- Outgoing personality and enjoys working with people
- Comfortable with all IV related activities
- Meets all state requirements and must be licensed and in good standing to practice medicine
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High ethics and integrity
- Ability to work independently and with a smart team
- Willingly adheres to all policies and procedures and maintains compliance at all times.
Responsibilities & Duties
Performs nursing assessment and evaluation under Restore Cryotherapy's medical and nursing protocols:
- Administers two primary nursing services; intravenous therapy and intramuscular injections using the prescribed formula and array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Mild hyperbaric oxygen treatments.
- Administers skin testing as well as transdermal immunotherapy.
- Uses electronic medical records to document client visits and therapies received.
- Under the provider's and nursing director's supervision, addresses and answers client questions using the Nursing Reference Guide and communicates to the nursing team any issues or adverse events.
- Exhibits use of therapeutic communication, exceptional customer service, professionalism, timeliness, efficiency and teamwork in all aspects of work.
- Maintains a level of knowledge conducive to providing high quality, competitive and kind nursing care.
- Assists staff with other store services.
- Opportunity to participate in off-site nursing events and special projects. Participates in periodical and mandatory nursing evaluations.
- Other related functions as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN). Two years of experience as a Nurse in an acute care setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg, OR or similar). One year of experience administering injections. Experience and a high comfort level with using a computer to document. Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse community and provide services from a non-judgemental perspective.
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance Benefits
- Free and discounted company services
- Vacation time
- Opportunity for growth
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care, intensive, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse rn, psychiatric, tcu, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...