Dispatch Security Officer
Securitas in San Diego, CA
- Industry: Law Enforcement - Security Officer/Guard
- Type: Part Time
- Compensation: $54,195.00 - 154,450.00 / Year*
As a Dispatcher for guarding operations, you will establish, maintain and review schedules for the employee base. Additionally, your duties may include matching available staff to posts, printing and distributing schedules, minimizing avoidable overtime, contacting / redeploying staff to fill call-offs, responding to schedule changes and client requests. Lastly, the Scheduler will inputs information into the Company automated resource system in a timely manner, follow live scheduling practices and take / log calls from a variety of sites.
Dispatch Security Officer Position Available
- Schedules Security Officers and supervisors at client sites; manages the scheduling process to optimize operating results and to keep avoidable overtime (AVOT) to a minimum; resolves staffing issues and problems as directed by Branch management.
- Maintains site coverage at all times; tracks requests for time off including vacation and personal leave requests to ensure site coverage; responds to emergency situations, call-offs, and absences to ensure that client sites have coverage; acts as call in center for remote posts.
- Ensures that accurate timekeeping, payroll, and billing data is posted in the automated resource system; verifies billing and payroll reports and corrects discrepancies; interfaces with accounts receivable and payroll departments to make corrections.
- Maintains current knowledge of site contracts and requirements, of Security Officer training, availability and time worked, and of client exclusion lists.
- Coordinates scheduling changes with Branch management, supervisors, and staff; serves as a liaison with clients and Branch management, supervisors and staff in resolving scheduling, training, billing and payroll problems.
- Ensures that an adequate on call security force is available to cover vacancies created by absences and call-offs.
- Coordinates the daily schedules and assignments of Field Supervisors; briefs Supervisors on changes to post schedules and new Security Officer schedules.
- Advises Branch management and/or Human Resources staff of openings as they occur; assists in the screening of Security Officer candidates; interviews new Security Officers to ascertain their availability for various shifts; matches Security Officers with site requirements and qualifications.
- Recommends removal of Security Officers from posts based on client complaints, attendance problems or other performance issues; advises Branch management of any staffing problems that may arise as client requirements change.
- Maintains records of Security Officer qualifications, certifications and training and coordinates onsite training requirements with site supervisor to meet client needs.
- Manages key and equipment control process.
Key Words: Security Guard, Security Officer, Security, Protective Agent, Watchman, Night Watchman, Day Watchman, Surveillance, Security, Surveillance Officer, Loss Prevention, Theft Prevention, Customer Service Security Officer, Hotel Security Officer, Safety and Security Officer, Store Detective, Area Patrol, Transportation Security Officer, Armed Security Officer, Security Supervisor, Officer, Site Supervisor, Lead Security Officer, Detention Officer, Corporate Security Officer, Security Specialist, Security Officer / Supervisor, Protective Security Officer, Professional Security officer, Licensed Security Officer, Security, Security Manager, Facility Security Officer, Event Security Officer, Site security, Part time security officer, Part time security guard, Certified security Guard, Security Agent, Licensed Security guard, Front desk security officer, front desk security guard, Private security officer, corporate security officer, Patrol Officer, Customer Service, Unarmed Security Guard, Public Safety, Public Safety Officer, Safety Officer, Correctional Officer, Driver Guard, Gate Guard, Facilities Guard, Facilities Safety, Concierge, Asset Protection Specialist, Doorman/Customer Service, Greeter, Door Greeter, Mobile Patrol Officer, Flex Officer, Site Supervisor, Site Security, Event Security, Security Agent, Safety Agent, Facilities Patrol, Building Security, Security Coordinator, Facilities CSO, Security and Safety Officer or Guard, machine setter, machine operator, machine tender, Equipment Setter, Equipment Operator, Equipment Tender, Metals, Plastics, Paver, Construction, Builder, Roofing, Fishing, Farmworker, Farming, Tree Trimmer, Agriculture, Refuse and Recyclable Material Collector, waste management, Recycling and Reclamation Worker, molding and casting worker, machine operator, packaging and filling machine operator, extruding, forming, pressing, and compacting machine setter, operator, tender, grinding and polishing worker, woodworking machine setter, operator, textile machine operator, welder, cutter, welder fitters, grinding, lapping, polishing, buffering machine tool setter, operator, metal, plastic, cutting punching, installation, maintenance repair, tire repair, rock splitter, pipe layer, building materials, tile, marble, setter, meter reader, machine feeder and off bearer, automotive and watercraft service, motorboat operators, bus driver, transit, cooling and freezing equipment operator, mechanical, repair, mechanic, automotive repair, automotive glass installer, automotive body repair, construction helper, construction laborer, landscaping and grounds keeping worker, bus driver, ambulance driver, furniture finisher, manufacturing equipment operator
Securitas USA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associated topics: alarm, guard, loss control, loss prevention, monitor, public safety, secure, security, security officer, tsa
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near San Diego, CA!