Sodexo is seeking an Area General Manager of Facilities Management, to serve as the single point of contact for the overall support services operations of the Salvation Army's 3 New York City based locations.
This position works primarily through direct reporting relationships and indirect matrix reporting relationships with leaders from the Executive Team and department heads of the community to ensure a high quality resident experience of contracted services. This position is responsible to lead the direct line responsibility of Sodexo management staff with authority over assigned department managers while regularly assessing progress to strategic plans. This leader will work with the client leadership team to assist with execution of their strategic plan in unison with same for Sodexo departments. Demonstrate the value of Sodexo by bringing solutions to address client needs. Provide close coordination with department managers to support the delivery of an outstanding resident experience. This leader is responsible to develop and grow the professional relationship and Web of Influence on site
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Core Competencies Needed:This position needs to be proficient in the following areas:
Functions as the in-unit leader for multiple accounts and/or contracts within a defined geography. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of a multi-site.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...