STAR TRUCKING LLC in Franklin, WI
- Industry: Firefighting - Dispatcher
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $44,090.00 - 58,310.00 / Year*
- Maintain information on each call and then prepare a detailed report on all activities occurring during their shifts.
- Manage coordination with maintenance to ensure completion of preventative maintenance and repairs to trucks within the fleet.
- Ensure driver compliance with daily paperwork and with with OSHA and safety regulations.
- Conduct driver training on DOT rules and regulations.
- Administer daily and weekly business-related reporting.
- Dispatcher will also assist in other activities and duties as assigned by Manager.
- Supervisory experience of 1+ years, preferably in the trucking industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and enterprise computer applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
- Strong understanding or willingness to learn DOT compliance regulations.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize effectively
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week and overtime as needed.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Associated topics: 911, call, communication specialist, customer service, dispatcher, emd, emt, public safety, telecommunications, telecommunicator
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Franklin, WI!