Level 3 Technician
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company in Greenwood, LA
- Industry: Automotive - Diesel Mechanic/Technician
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $44,410.00 - 64,370.00 / Year*
As a Goodyear Truck Care Level 3 Technician, you will work in a Goodyear Truck Care Center which is an "on-highway" location providing light mechanical service and tire service to the Commercial Trucking industry.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Performing all mechanical work on commercial highway trucks and trailers including:
- DOT Inspection
- Electrical Wiring & Lights
- Brakes & Air System
- Driveline & Suspension
- Air Conditioning
- Engine Cooling & Radiator
- Fuel System
- Must be willing and able to perform on-call service as needed.
- Stocking tires and other areas as needed.
- Providing "Service Excellence - Always" to meet the service goals of the location and of customers.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- 5 or more ASE Certifications
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least one year of previous commercial truck service
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Greenwood, LA!