Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Executive Chairman, Tory Burch. The collection, known for color, print and eclectic details, includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, home and beauty. Art, music, travel, interiors and the designer s own stylish parents are inspirations for the collection.
Our company launched in February 2004 with a single boutique on what was then a remote street in downtown Manhattan. Today, we are a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries, but in many ways we are only just beginning. There is so much we want to do!
Brand integrity, global inspiration and beautiful products are integral to who we are as a company and what we have accomplished to date. Our incredible team is an equally important part of the equation. We believe that each of our employees play a vital role in our continuing efforts to grow and evolve.
The Manager of Testing and Optimization is part of the Site Experience team, responsible for driving conversion through site content, features and functionality. This role manages our AB testing agency to run tests on the Optimizely platform. The ideal candidate will be data driven someone with Google Analytics experience who can analyze site experiences and make strategic recommendations and has a background in retail ecommerce.
Manage our experimentation and optimization programs with CRO Metrics & Optimizely
- Understand key business priorities and create a testing roadmap for the site to support sales and marketing goals
- End-to-end involvement in our testing strategy. Ideation and design of our tests, define measurements of success, set up test and control groups, report out on testing results to external teams, and collaborate on how we can iterate and improve
- Partner with product team to deliver winning tests on our live site
Analyze our customer s online behavior to highlight areas with room for improvement
- Analyze website data on traffic patterns, order volume, conversion funnel, navigation behavior, product selection and sign up flows. Identify successes, trends, and potential problem areas for testing and improvements
- Report out on the performance of all tests, as well as features we helped launch as a result of testing
Study Industry Best Practices
- Regularly review our competitor sites and other web properties outside of retail to gain ideas for improving our user experience
- Partner on research projects with our partners at L2 re: industry best practices
- Present business cases for testing based research collected, best in class examples and ROI projections that meet our team goals and objectives
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing preferably with tools like Optimizely, Adobe Test & Target or Monetate
- Experience managing roadmaps of ecommerce initiatives, managing timelines, writing functional requirements and seeing initiatives through execution including reporting out on performance
- 3-5 years experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in the analysis of online marketing, sales and website behavior
- Experience in working with User Experience designers, Art Directors, Graphic Designers and
- Copywriters for creative production
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA, Trello and other project management tools
- Bachelor s degree required
Loading some great jobs for you...