Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Executive Chairman, Tory Burch. The collection, known for color, print and eclectic details, includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, home and beauty. Art, music, travel, interiors and the designer s own stylish parents are inspirations for the collection.
Our company launched in February 2004 with a single boutique on what was then a remote street in downtown Manhattan. Today, we are a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries, but in many ways we are only just beginning. There is so much we want to do!
Brand integrity, global inspiration and beautiful products are integral to who we are as a company and what we have accomplished to date. Our incredible team is an equally important part of the equation. We believe that each of our employees play a vital role in our continuing efforts to grow and evolve.
Product management at Tory Burch is inherently cross-functional. The right candidate needs to be an owner of their portfolio; making strategic product decisions grounded in data. You will work closely with business teams, leaders, and dedicated user experience design and engineering teams in an agile development environment.
We are looking for a candidate to join our team who has 2/3 years of experience in a similar role, ideally having been involved in the strategy and management of an eCommerce CMS that pioneers experience led commerce. Articulate ideas with strong commercial context and have a proven track record of delivering successful digital products. Other key responsibilities include monitoring the execution of the project, providing project progress to stakeholders, and ensuring appropriate levels of quality to maintain the overall integrity of the platform. This role is a unique opportunity to deeply immerse oneself in the content side of eCommerce across our owned digital commerce platforms.
This role will report to the Snr Manager of Digital Product.
- Define and communicate the digital product vision for our content experience throughout our digital platform.
- Work with business stakeholders to translate their requirements into a digital roadmap.
- Identify and communicate on-going understanding and awareness of competitor activity and relevant industry trends.
- Collaborate within a team of Product Owners and Project Managers to align product roadmaps, delivery schedules, and capabilities.
- Work with business stakeholders to define and track key product performance indicators (KPIs), as well as release-specific success metrics.
- Partner with the Site Experience and UX teams to incorporate quantitative and qualitative Customer data and research into product iterations and optimization roadmaps. Promote and support a test and learn culture, sharing the findings throughout the business.
- Work alongside Site Production teams to ensure processes are as efficient as possible and promote a LEAN approach
- Provide customer and business context to the delivery teams, empowering them to explore creative solutions, whilst simultaneously, ensuring the team is delivering against scope and time commitments.
- Assist with production troubleshooting and problem resolution as needed in support of the continued success of the product.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Drive consistent product development with a team of experienced engineers and designers that promotes usability and scalability of platform capabilities.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Understand and deliver against Tory Burch s strategic and competitive position to deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- A Bachelor s degree or equivalent.
- Experience as a Product Manager in a fast-moving internet company, or equivalent.
- Experience in an e-commerce environment that requires hard decisions to be made that are grounded in data.
- Previous Adobe Experience Manager/CMS experience in a design conscious environment.
- Experience driving product initiatives to successful completion, resulting in business impact.
- Experience managing user-centered digital products or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Experience working in an agile, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Previously successful application of a test-iterate-learn approach.
- Proactive in giving new ideas and solutions as well as constructive analysis of other s ideas and feedback.
- A non-biased attitude with a proven ability to influence and inspire without authority.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...