Oil & Gas Scheduler
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Uplift Energy Strategy ( UES ), a Denver-headquartered and privately held company, is focused on providing proactive and strategic marketing services for energy operators. Through physical marketing, management of midstream contracts and operational relationships, proprietary fundamentals analysis and strategic risk management execution, UES provides a differentiated and in-house level of services to oil and natural gas operators. UES is looking to enhance its team and service level for its clients through the addition of an oil and natural gas scheduler. For a more detailed overview of Uplift Energy Strategy, please visit: www.upliftenergystrategy.com.
UES is looking for a full-time Oil & Natural Gas Scheduler in the Denver office. The Oil & Natural Gas Scheduler is responsible for the day to day physical oil & natural gas scheduling activities surrounding the sales of production for UES s clients. The Oil & Natural Gas Scheduler reports directly to the Co-Founder & President of Uplift Energy Strategy.
This position includes weekend coverage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Oil & Natural Gas Scheduler will be assigned specific tasks including, but not limited to:
- Execute daily sales, nominations, and balancing activities surrounding the sale of production for UES s clients.
- Coordinate with field personnel of UES s clients to support the management of production volumes with midstream providers and dispatch for lease oil production.
- Perform downstream scheduling on intra- and interstate pipelines, track and confirm nominations on a cycle by cycle basis and provide accurate and timely sales and nominations information to support invoicing and payment reconciliation.
- Create, update, and control the content of all sales and scheduling files. Verify all sales information and confirmed nominations for the accuracy of data and timely reports.
- Prepare daily and monthly reports indicating volumes sold and scheduled, including any imbalance management activity.
- Participate and in some cases drive the development of new processes to streamline workflow and improve efficiencies.
- Develop and deliver month end reports of all confirmed sales activity to support the invoicing process with the accounting teams of each UES client. Work directly with purchasers to ensure timely and accurate invoices and payment reconciliation.
- Foster and expand customer relationships with downstream buyers, ensuring positive representation of UES s clients.
- Effective and timely communication with UES clients is paramount to the success of UES. Maintain respectful and productive working relationships across all work groups.
- Create a work environment that is consistent with the company s Purpose, Vision & Values.
- Other duties as assigned to support the team atmosphere and success of Uplift Energy Strategy.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be a self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced and diverse environment with varying degrees of direction and pressure.
- Strong analytical skills, with extreme proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as most of the responsibilities will be in working with external personnel, both clients and commodity purchasers.
- Knowledge of the fundamental factors impacting oil and gas prices, with a strong desire to understand the micro and macro market dynamics affecting the operating areas of UES s client base.
- Attention to detail, with a commitment to a high-level of accuracy is essential.
- Must be able to work and learn independently, as well as work closely with a small team; can quickly adapt to changing conditions in support of the team goals and deadlines.
- The ability to create, maintain and analyze spreadsheets and records to manage business needs.
- Highly adaptable to new software applications and internal processes.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, or similar degree is required.
- Two (2) plus years experience in oil and/or natural gas scheduling preferred, with at least one (1) year required.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Uplift Energy Strategy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.
Associated topics: cracker, crude, ethanol, ncra, operator, operation, quarry, refine, refinery, refine operator
Loading some great jobs for you...